Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Edge shall get a beating

lol. It's ok Gokkem. I know I am a good father. Happy means nothing to me or his words. He showed what type of person he is in his replies. He will raise his children not to stand up for themselves. Son, if someone is going to hit you. Run and call the police! Don't stand up to them. Be like me! hahaha.

I noticed most people over the internet are scared in RL. This is where they come to be brave. But hey. Yer not a coward when you are 100s of miles away from the people you are insulting.......rofl. The difference between us is this. What I say here, I would say to your face. Sorry for being to honest. But I am a blunt person in RL.

I am happier and a better person Happy. I don't letlittle things bother me like I us to. That would be you....heh

2. Default

Just out of curiousity, Happy...do you have any children of your own?

I've got a platoon full of children, they're called boot pfc's and lcpl's heh. Take a kid with brains put him in cammies and the culture shock turns them into walking idiots. After a few months they get back to normal but is fun to sit back and laugh until then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Some chick cornered me on the bus in grade school once. She said "Hey Bert I hear you don't like me." I said "Nah I don't." and she punched me in the face. I just sat there, and the kids in the back of the bus laughed at me. I yelled at them to shut up and leave me alone, and the chick punched me again. I sat there crying. Got off at my stop, told Mom, who called the Principal. Didn't see the chick for the rest of the week.

The next Monday, Cindy came up to me at school and slapped me on the shoulder, saying, "Hey Bert..thanks to you I got a three day suspension." Shivering with fear, I just stood there, ready to run again if she tried to pull out a punch. "So...if ya ever need anyone beat up, just lemme know," she said and waved at me as she went into the courtyard.

That's a true story. I made a friend because I didn't fight back, and because I went home crying to mommy.

With all this talk of trading blow for blow, taking it like a warrior and such, I'm curious how you all fight. It just sounds like you all stand toe-to-toe like boxers, circle each other, and just punch and that's it. Or you guys are acting like this is Fight Club where you beat each other up but have the honor of not disabling or crippling someone. If half those people simple broke the other guys arm or crushed their knee, they wouldn't be all bruised and black and blue as it would have been an easy fight, lol. Anyhow, does anyone wanna describe themselves in a simulated fight?

Well with me, there's no trading blow for blow. I don't fight like a boxer. I tend to rush in right away to disable the person's ability to throw punches since that's the most common way of fighting. If the person is lucky, they'll get one hit in when I rush but they usually don't since they react slow or I deflect the hit. I tend to rush in with my head tilted down (kind of like Cesaer Chavez) so the only way to hit me would be a hook as you would have to have lightning reflexes to get an uppercut off and any other type of hit would hurt like hell hitting my head and not my face. So that's mainly for protection.

And as I rush in, I have my hands moving around in a slapping motion (kind of like Steven Seagal does) as it's a defensive form for any oncoming blows which makes it even harder to get a hook off. You simply slap away the punch so they either miss big time and fly past or when it does hit, it's slides off like a boxer's vaselined up body. Also with the slapping and swiping motions, depending on the distance between the both of us, it gives me a chance to make a grab to grip the wrist of the hand that's throwing the punch in which case I lock up their wrist or whole arm and can then throw a few blows to their face or stomach for some one-armed fighting, force the guy down to the ground, break the arm if I hate the guy, or release and kick him in the butt to send him running forward head-first to the ground (to get a laugh, heh). Or if we're closer, I move in behind them and I lock up both their arms and wrap one of my legs around one of theirs to take them down so they fall face down, and then I go to town on them.

And then for a guy much bigger than me, I simply just kick them in the knee so it bends inwards and breaks. Or if they reacted to it, it won't break but it'll still hurt and make them come down in a half-buckle. And once they lower their body from the hit, I make a swiping, angled hook so my knuckle connects to their temple which will usually knock them out and if not, I do it again.

But of course, that's all just an example of what usually happens. Things are/can be different depending on various factors but that's how a fight usually is with me since most people tend to fight the same way.

So what's a fight normally like for everyone else? Do you mainly box like little homies and kick people once they're down, look for the nearest blunt/sharp object to use, do you rush in and wrestle or grapple, know an offensive/defensive discipline, go berserk and just start swinging madly, lol, or what? lol

- N

6. Default This thread

Edge, Ken informs me that you're a friend of his, so I look forward to meeting you at a peaceful, non-combative Thrilla.

As for this thread, I guess I'm blown away by the presumption that a brawl at someone else's house... at a party thrown and financed by several different people... would be a desirable thing. This will be the third year running, and the original idea was to create something that allowed people to get away from antagonistic nonsense. It's going to stay that way.

If you guys are so hell-bent on beating the crap out of each other, pick a neutral site, invite those who've expressed an interest in attending, and have at it.

Thanks,

Ashemu's player

7. Default

Uh Ashemu...correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Edge say in one of his posts that he talked to Ken (Ciston) about the fight at his place and he was all for it???

Being brave and being a fool are commonly mistaken. A fool goes toe to toe. Being brave is having to do something when there is no other choice, and doing it. A fight is never needed to be done. Only a fool will fight. You can debate and defend your stance all you want. Whatever lets you sleep better at night.

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by Cyprion]

9. Default

<"... and he was all for it...?"

Ken is a friend of mine. Ken also has a perverse sense of humor. We've had this conversation, and I can assure you he doesn't want a fight within half a mile of his place on the days of the party.

If I believed that he actually wanted the fight, I'd rent out a different property and herd everyone over there for the party while Ken stood in his driveway and watched the fisticuffs and snacked on cheetos.

Thankfully, that's not the case.

Ashemu's player

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by Ashemu]

10. Default

Having said that, I now have a sneaking suspicion that Ken will clandestinely encourage the combat just to dick with me and let me clean up the mess later.

You'd have to know Ken. And yes, despite all that, I really like the guy. *grin

Ashemu's player